My favorite food


Resultado de imagen para pasta


Resultado de imagen para pasta y pizza gifHi guys! I hope that are fine, and today I’m going to write about my favorite food.
Among my favorite foods are the Italian preparations, especially pizza and pasta. Of these 2 preparations I prefer the most classic recipes: tomato, cheese, olives and jamón, for pizzas,  although I also like other ingredients like palm heart and mushrooms and for pastas I prefer the sauce that contains tomato and meat. I do not know why I like them so much, I just love their taste. 

Pizza became very popular in Italy because it was an extremely easy preparation and raw materials are needed at hand, the same goes for pasta. We must also consider that they are foods with important caloric contributions, something very necessary to carry out the work.

Also, I think that in Chile, we have adapted these cooking recipes to our culture, making them our own. For example, the classic Bolognese sauce that is made in Chile (onion, meat, garlic, tomato sauce) is not the same original Bolognese sauce from Italy. Likewise, the preparations of the pizza differ between Chile and Italy.

What is your favorite food?

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

My Favorite TV Series: FRIENDS