My favorite TV series



Imagen relacionadaMy favorite TV series is Grey's anatomy; This It is available on Netflix and also in the sony channel. Currently has 15 seasons, they are many but when you start later you can not stop watching it!
This series is about the life of a group of medical surgeons who work in a hospital in Seattle. The life of these characters is not easy; it is full of drama, sadness and also happiness.  In each chapter several medical cases are shown which require surgery. Some are more complex than others and these show us how difficult it is to be a surgeon and how each patient affects their lives.
They also show us the interpersonal relationships of these characters which are all crazy. The protagonist Meredith Gray had to go through many tragic events that led her to be one of the strongest characters. She along with the other characters is why I like this series so much,
each one has a different personality and make the series very fun.


What series are you currently watching that you love?




Comentarios


  1. oow! The best Serie.
    I think it's great, because I like anatomy.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I also like it but I only saw it until the fifth season.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I also like grey's anatomy.i have watched every season. Now i am waiting the part two of the Last season.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My Favorite TV Series: FRIENDS