Postgraduate Studies

Image result for study
Hello everyone!! This is my last blog and I would like to tell you about the studies that I would like to continue after obtaining my degree at the university.

Advances in health sciences are increasing and in dentistry there is no exception, many who want to continue their career, decide not to stagnate, but rather feel interest and motivation to develop a professional specialty in the dental sector that allows us to acquire theoretical, practical and clinical knowledge and that in turn provides us as dentists with many possibilities of labor insertion or simply improve it.

Postgraduate studies in dentistry include specialties, doctorates, diplomas and magister, which are not the same. And the duration of these ranges from one year to four years.

I am currently in the second year of my career and it is difficult to know what I am going to devote my subsequent time to obtaining my title of Dentist Surgeon, because there is still much to learn and areas of dentistry to know. But the specialties that I like most so far are Pediatric Dentistry, Oral Rehabilitation and Endodontics. I would like to study them mainly at some university in Chile, but if the opportunity arose to study abroad, I would not rule it out. I would like learning outside the mixed system so that I can better manage time and complement it with some work or recreational activity.


Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My Favorite TV Series: FRIENDS