My Future Job


Resultado de imagen para dentista dibujos trabajoHello everyone, in this blog I would like to tell you about my future work or how I imagine it.

We all think about the future from time to time, this helps us to project ourselves and set ourselves goals, but we never know what can happen, maybe those goals are changing, just as we are changing.

At this moment I imagine in the future working as a dentist, since that is what I am studying and it makes me more and more excited. While there is a lot of work, I would like to work in a public health institution improving the quality of life of patients. I would also like to work in some other city in the south, not only in Santiago, where people really need dental care.

I would also like to continue studying and obtain a specialization, if it is possible to continue these studies abroad, although I am still not sure what specialization I want, I would like to work with children in pediatric dentistry, because the relationship with the children, or in oral rehabilitation.

I am also struck by the area of administration and management, both clinical and strategic, in a dental office or clinic.

I don't really focus on salaries, I would just like to work in some area that I really like, to have a good relationship with patients and that in some way can improve people's health.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My Favorite TV Series: FRIENDS