A sport that I like


Imagen relacionadaHello everyone, today I will tell you about the sports that I like most in the first place, Volleyball, although it is not a sport that I practice regularly, I practice it occasionally and I love it

Volleyball is a team sport in which two teams of six players are separated by a net. Each team tries to score points by grounding a ball on the other team's court under organized rules.

This is a sport with a lot of technique and strategy, it requires a lot of practice and of course the important teamwork; Every time I can play it, I get rid of stress, often caused by the university, and it also makes me forget everything and concentrate only on the game.

I would like to practice it more often and learn to handle this sport even more.
Imagen relacionada

Another sport that I would like to practice and that has always caught my attention is swimming, because I like swimming a lot and because it is a very complete sport, it works many muscles of the body and helps you release tension, apart from being very good for the mind. 




Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My Favorite TV Series: FRIENDS