The story behind the photo


The first time I left Chile was for my study tour in the secondary education we went to Bariloche, Argentina for about two weeks. The people in the photo are very important to me, they are my friends and that was our first day there. This experience was undoubtedly new and unforgettable, staying in a hotel, taking the money from another country, we were able to meet new places, new people and to know more among us. We tasted new things but one of the things that I tasted and that I liked the most in Argentina were undoubtedly the chocolates and alfajores, we buy many even to bring our relatives. Every day was different and they were full of activities, from morning to night, We almost did not sleep but there was never a lack of laughter and no funny moments. I would definitely return to repeat that trip with my friends. 



Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

My Favorite TV Series: FRIENDS