My phone, My Favorite Technological Device

This device is very important to me, because it is my main way of communicating with others, with it I can not only make calls and send messages also is very useful to answer emails, record some classes at a university, download documents and also,of course I use it for my entertainment, I can listen to music whenever I want, take pictures or even see some series, there are endless applications that I can download and that can be useful in my day to day. 

Another thing that is my favorite is because its size is ideal to take it with me always and keeps me informed of everything that happens around me.
One of its disadvantages is that it can become very vicious, especially in social networks and take much of your time. Sometimes I like to leave it aside for a while, to be able to disconnect me and focus my mind on other things. 
Technological devices are very useful, but I think that currently these us consume much.



What is your opinion? 




Comentarios

  1. It also takes away my cell phone a long time.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Taís, I also think that the phone consumes us a lot of time, that happens to me a lot

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Tais, I agree with you. The phone is very vicious.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I think is very usefull. But, for the same reason that you say, i think we must learn to know where to used it and where don´t.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My Favorite TV Series: FRIENDS