Dentistry, my choice



Since I was a child, I liked science, I was looking for answers to what surrounds us and, above all, I wanted to know how our body works.
In my secondary education, when I took the elective Biologist health, I was able to understand many things and I was much more interested in biology and related subjects.
Dentistry was not my first choice when choosing a profession mainly because I didn't know what I wanted for the rest of my life, people always asked me what I was going to study and most of my family expected me to study something related to mathematics because I was good at math, but it was something that bored me! I wanted to study something that could help people in their health.
I finally decided on dentistry in the last year of school because I had a good experience with my dentist and his work caught my attention.
Currently I really like what I study and I am happy with my career which is the most important thing.

And you are happy with what you are studying?






Comentarios

  1. Nice post Tais, like you I am also very happy with my choice

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. At the beginning it was hard to get used to my study program, because it was so demanding. But, once i learned to take it better, i could start to enjoy the things that i have been learning.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My Favorite TV Series: FRIENDS