Introducing me


Hello!
My name is Tais Baeza Verdejo I´m 19 years old and I was born on November 20, 1999 in Santiago de Chile.
I actually live in the commune of Peñalolén with my parents and my younger sister; she has 14 years old. I also have two older brothers and four nephews that I hardly ever see, but that I love them. Everyone in my family are very friendly, we have many funny moments. My grandparents and uncles live in the south, so I only see them in holidays.

I am a student of the career of dentistry at the University of Chile and this is my second year, it's a career that demands a lot of time, but I like to spend my spare time with my friends, drawing, painting, take a walk with my dog called Lucas or simply watch movies and series.








Comentarios

  1. I also have family in the south and I would like that the holidays were longer for to spend more time with them.
    Nice to meet you, Taís!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I agree with you. It demands a lot of time. But is possible to organize it, to being with your loved ones.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. The most important thing is to spend time with the family, I am glad that in your free time you dedicate yourself to that.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My Favorite TV Series: FRIENDS